I've been trying to think of something that compensates for how I am with this plant. I don't like looking at myself as some "drug user", or a "stoner" "pot head" or what have you. like, I feel like its a bad thing or something. I guess in some situations it is. But like, I feel those words depict something that I am not. They give the regular user of marijuana, a bad name. Like just because I smoke weed, on almost a daily bases, doesn't mean I'm a person that is living a life thats going no where or something. Like does it make someone a bad person or what? Thats where I finally came to a conclusion as to what I can call myself....
A marijuana enthusiast.
Im not a stoner, pothead, or anything like that. Think of it like nerds that go to conventions for star wars n stuff. Except its weed. for me. Its almost a hobby. not smoking it. but the plant itself. yah.
make sense?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

did you write this because you want mayra to like you?
ReplyDeletecuz i told you already that shes ok with you being a stoner.
i mean enthusiast.
bwahahaha. jk babe ily.
nononono,
ReplyDeletebecauuuuse. idk nott that
NO! STONER!!!! hahahaha..jk derka. ur cool.
ReplyDelete