Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Kush


So I decided to pick up for myself, a little bit of Kush.  There probably is a specific name for this, but as far as I know, its just, Kush.  And kush it was.  The looks of these buds were light and dark green, fair amount of orange hairs, and CRYSTALS. Looked sugarcoated to me.  My FAVORITE. :)  The smell had that distinct, "Weed" smell, or "Kush" smell. Kinda on the skunk side. yumyum.  The smoke had a nice taste, very weedy. very yummy.  Through a bubbler this was awesome. Though, almost anything through a bubbler is pretty awesome.  Many bowls in the bubbler, and a joint later, Me and friends were all on the pretty stoned side.  This herb lived up to its Kush name for sure. Nice body high, while head definitely felt the bulk of it.  Eyes droopy and puffy. loved it. :) made for a fun night with my buddies. By far covered the part where it made me sleepy, and hungry. MMMMMM. Went Perfect with Dinner at PF Changs ;)
I'd Probably rate this weed around a 7 or 8. Only because I've had stronger. hehehe.
This is my 1st post. I'm pretty sure things will change about how I do this as I post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment